quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2012

Layout for my sister

Alguma vez vos aconteceu começarem a preparar um layout de Scrapbooking e olharem para o papel e saberem exactamente qual é a fotografia, dos milhões que possuem, que lá querem colocar? Pois hoje isso aconteceu-me .

Has it ever happened to you when beginning a scrapbook layout looking at the paper and knowing exactly what is the photo, from the millions your for sure possess, that you want to use? Well, that happened to me today.
Desde que a vi que imediatamente me apaixonei por esta colecção da My Mind's Eye e agora que tive oportunidade de a experimentar não fiquei desiludida.

Since I first saw these papers from My Mind's Eye I fell in love and know that I have had a chance to use them I am not disappointed at all.

Isn't this a perfect description for this photo?

Parece-me que este é mais um layout que vai morar para outra casa..... já está emoldurado e tudo!

It looks like this is another layout that will have another home......it is already framed and ready to leave!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...